Chocolate Cinnamon Cranberry Cookies
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 C flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, extra large
- 3/4 c dried cranberries
- 3/4 c pecans, chopped
- 3/4 c white chocolate chips
- Line two baking sheets with parchment or baking mats and preheat oven to 375º F.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute, stir until smooth and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Beat in the melted chocolate.
- Then gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips, cranberries and pecans.
- Using a 1 Tbs cookie scoop place dough 2" apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, cookies should be slightly puffed and begin to crisp around the edges.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- Then transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
recipe adapted from Camilla's Chocolate Cinnamon Cranberry Cookies
Courses cookies, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/04/chocolate-cinnamon-cranberry-cookies.html