Quick Apple Crisp
Yield 2 servings
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, diced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 375º and prepare two 5 oz ramekins with baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl toss the diced apple, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Divide the apples between the two ramekins and set aside.
- Stir together the oats, brown sugar and coconut oil, sprinkle the mixture over the apples and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and cool 5-7 minutes, serve warm.
Courses crisp, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2013/10/quick-apple-crisp.html