Four Cheese Profiteroles
Yield 16 profiteroles
- 1/2 c water
- 1 1/2 Tbs unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 c flour
- 1 large eggs
- 1 oz shredded 4 cheese blend (I used Sargento)
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a baking mat.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat; add the water, butter and salt and boil.
- Remove from the stove and add the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon for 15 seconds, return to heat for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat to cool, using an electric hand mixer beat the dough for two minutes.
- Add the egg and beat until smooth, scrape down the sides if the bowl as necessary.
- Fold in the cheese and black pepper.
- Spoon the dough into a zip top plastic bag and snip the end off to pipe out the dough into small golf ball sized swirls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and puffy.
Recipe adapted from Parmesan Profiteroles by Sarah Toasty of Everything in the Kitchen Sink
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2013/03/four-cheese-profiteroles.html