Spinach & Tomato Frittata
Yield 2 Frittatas, 6-8 servings each
- 8 eggs
- 2 c spinach, fresh
- 1/3 c milk
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 Tbs butter
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375º and prepare two 9" pie pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, tomato and salt & pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter and add the spinach, cook until wilted; about 5-6 minutes.
- Once the spinach is cooled 5-10 minutes, add it to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide between the mixture between the two pie pans and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it is set in the center and the edges are golden.
- Remove carefully from the oven, cool 10 minutes; slice and serve.
Courses breakfast, main dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/09/spinach-tomato-frittata.html