Butternut Squash Mac ‘n Cheese
Yield 6 servings
- 1 1/2 c pasta, we like ditalini
- 1 12 oz box of butternut squash puree, cooked
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350º and spray an 8"x8" baking pan, set aside.
- Cook the pasta and squash according to package instructions, drain the pasta and stir in the squash, cheese, milk and salt and pepper.
- Once the mixture is smooth and creamy, spread the mac n' cheese into the pan and bake for 30 minutes, until golden and crispy on top.
- Cool 5 minutes and serve.
Courses side dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/08/butternut-squash-mac-n-cheese.html