White Chocolate Skillet Cookie
Yield 8 -10 servings
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350º and butter a 10" skillet. In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars until fluffy, add the vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, add to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and spread the dough into your skillet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and the edges start to crisp.
- Remove from the oven and cool, slice and serve.
Recipe adapted from Skillet-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie by Martha Stewart
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/07/white-chocolate-skillet-cookie.html