Yield 12 -16 brownies
- For the Brownies:
- 1 2/3 c sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c butter, melted
- 2 tbs water
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 c flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the Topping:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c chocolate chips
- 3/4 c M & M's
- 3/4 c oats
- 1/4 c sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 c pretzels, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350º, prepare a 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, vanilla, water, eggs and butter.
- In another large bowl whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the wet ingredients in to the dry just until moistened.
- Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, drizzle on the milk and press the toppings lightly into the surface. Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, depending on your preference of gooeyness.
- Cool, slice and serve warm with milk or vanilla ice cream.
Courses dessert, brownie
Serving Size 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.