Yield 8 -10 servings
- 1 box no boil lasagna noodles
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 c shredded Italian cheese blend
- 5 c spaghetti sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- Preheat your oven to 375º and coat a 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta with the eggs and set aside.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with sauce, add a layer of noodles, spread on some of ricotta mixture, then sprinkle chicken and Italian cheese on top.
- Repeat the layering, the top layer should be sauce and shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes, remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes and serve warm.
Courses dinner, main dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2011/08/chicken-lasagna.html