Yield 2 Loaves
- 3 c flour
- 1 tbs baking soda
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 c sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 c oil
- 3 c fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 c walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add eggs, oil and strawberries, stir well in your mixer.
- Fold in the nuts and combine gently.
- Divide batter into 2 loaf pans, coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350º F for 1 hour.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then tun onto a wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2011/03/strawberry-bread.html