Easter Egg Bird Nests
- 12 ounces, weight Package Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 8 ounces, weight White Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 12 ounces, weight Package Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 ounces, weight Package Reese's Pieces Eggs
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and white almond bark.
- Microwave for a 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Repeat the process until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Then add the peanut butter and mix well. Next add the chow mein noodles and stir until all noodles are well coated.
- Tear off 2 feet of waxed paper.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, scoop out some of the chocolate noodle mixture.
- Drop mixture onto the waxed paper.
- Using a spoon to finish shaping the nests.
- The nests should be about 3-4” in diameter.
- Use the back side of a spoon or scoop to make the “bowl” of each nest.
- Drop 3-4 candy eggs into each “bowl” of the nest.
- When the nests have hardened, remove them from the waxed paper and transfer to a serving dish.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2010/04/easter-egg-bird-nests.html